Compliance software that addresses the three biggest frustrations in the industry
Financial regulatory compliance has never been more demanding. Cosegic appreciates that increasing regulatory requirements often go hand in hand with an increased workload and costs to the businesses they impact. Our compliance software app, PortALL, was organically created following requests from our clients for a simple to use system that automates and streamlines administrative tasks and is also easy to maintain. PortALL’s main purpose is to allow compliance officers to focus their efforts in higher risk areas and to address three of the biggest frustrations reported in the industry:
- The significant administrative burden of compliance leaves compliance officers with little time to focus on the high risk areas
- Existing systems are too complex and require dedicated IT personnel to manage and maintain
- Existing systems do not make it easy to access or move firms’ data.
We believe that PortALL represents the future of regulatory compliance.
PortALL automates and streamlines the following activities:
- Compliance monitoring and event tracking;
- Training allocation and progress monitoring;
- Attestation circulation and monitoring;
- PA dealing submissions;
- Outside business interest submissions;
- Gifts and benefits submissions; and
- Conflicts submissions.
The PortALL Application (‘App’) is hosted on SharePoint utilising Microsoft’s Azure Servers and is accessible on all operating systems via an internet browser.
PortALL is tailorable to a firm’s requirements. Our clients include:
- Hedge fund managers;
- Private markets firms;
- Wealth managers and advisors;
- Propriety firms; and
- Investment banks.
Our vision is that firms will be able to slash the time spent on menial compliance tasks and admin, whilst improving compliant practices.
You might be interested in these services...
Whether you’re seeking a compliance partner for the first time, or want to benchmark your current provider we offer a genuinely fresh perspective.Find out more
E-learning, classroom training and board briefings to help firms meet FCA training and competence obligations.Find out more
If you want to provide regulated financial services, we can help you avoid pitfalls and delays with your FCA authorisation application.Find out more